Introduction to My Life

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog!! 

My name is Chiara Campasano and I'm a freshman at Trinity University. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I graduated from a college prep high school, BASIS Mesa, back home. 

I played volleyball freshman year in high school and I also was part of the National Honors Society where my love for volunteering blossomed. When I'm not working and studying, I love to hang out with my friends and adventure whenever I can. 


I've always been good with phones and fixing computers, but have never really taken a tech class. Here at Trinity, I am going to be pursuing a International Business major and a minor in Chinese. I hope this blog will focus on my journey as a student and I hope as my college experience grows Ill be able to share my travels as I study abroad. 

Contact me at ccampasa@trinity.edu

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also played volleyball my freshman year and was in NHS. I really liked the baby pictures you included! They were sweet and unique to other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a major in Chinese is super interesting to me. I'm in French III and hope to become fluent by the time I graduate. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a very interesting blog post; it is nicely designed! Your desire to travel is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby pictures in the video are so cute, they give it a very personal touch! I also want to travel, and would love to hear about your adventures abroad. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AT Blog

Designing Your Blog