Designing Your Blog

Why Design a Blog?

We design blogs because it's a way we can express ourselves. Each and every single one of us has a different style and perspective of design. We use different fonts and colors, we bold and underline, and we also format differently. It can show off a specific emotion we are feeling or even convey a hidden message. Designing a blog is gives us a way to communicate than through words.

Design Principles to Consider

Alignment and Proximity are the big principles to consider. Alignment gives us the chance to organize and order and with this, we can create a visual connection. Proximity creates relationships between elements like shape and direction. While alignment makes a visual connection, proximity gives it a focal point. This allows us to read a blog without turning our heads or constantly trying to figure out where to start reading.

How I Have Design My Blog

I have designed my blog based on the colors and format that attract me. I can express myself better with colors and themes im comfortable with. I rather design the theme of my blog then express myself over the way my text looks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to My Life

AT Blog